Please also visit our PPN sponsor:
This is the PPN - Q&A podcast episode #6 for November 2017.
Please submit your photography related questions to us here: http://www.photopodcasts.com/contact.html
This episode is sponsored by B&H - Please use our B&H affiliate link: https://bhpho.to/2hpGGPI
Here are the questions that Marco answers on this episode:
1. I am currently looking for a versatile mirrorless camera system. As I want to get into indoor sports photography (Basketball and ice hockey) I need a setup that is good enough to handle the task. What do I need to look out for and what are your recommendations?
from Keith in Toronto, Canada
2. Hi Scott and Marco, I have heard Marco talk about interior real estate photography in a previous show and would like to get a bit more info on how to tackle this task. I have given it a try but I have not been happy with the results that I get from my Nikon D800 and SB910 system flash. Any suggestions on what I can do to improve my results?
from Sandra in Sydney, Australia
Link to the Aurora HDR 2018 software: AuroraHDR.com
Use "photopodcasts" as discount code at checkout!
3. Hi, can you please explain how to use the function button that is on lenses. Also, please include how you personally use. Thanks
from Bill in De Soto, Missouri
4. Hi, I want every bit of light my Nikon 200-500 zoom will capture. Does my UV filter reduce light reaching the sensor significantly?
from Richard in New Jersey
5. I want to start getting my photographs printed so I can sell them on my website and art shows, but the question is where? I have tried a couple of labs and the consistency is not there. Do you use a local lab or a national lab?
from Allen in Houston, Texas
Please support our show by using our B&H affiliate link (click here) that will not cost you a penny more than when you are buying at B&H without our link. And the more this link will be used to buy at B&H, the more giveaways we’ll be able to give back to our listeners through B&H. It really is a “win-win” situation :)
And please share this podcast with your friends and subscribe via iTunes. We would also love to get your feedback. Is there anything that you want us to cover on the show in the future? And we would appreciate if you could take a short moment to rate or post a quick review about our shows on iTunes.
For more information on Marco Larousse follow him on Twitter: @HamburgCam
For more information on Scott Bourne follow him on Twitter: @ScottBourne
Marco Larousse is a journalist and a fine art, street and documentary photographer, a educator, speaker, and podcast producer of photography related topics - MarcoLarousse.com. Marco has a background in photography of 30+ years.
PPN - Photo Podcast Network - Your source of photography inspiration, education, information, and entertainment. We cover it all in our shows. Subscribe to PPN for free in Apple Podcasts or your favorite podcast app.
Copyright 2017 - 2021 - All Rights Reserved